If you wish to help raise funds or gather medical supplies for Faith Alive Foundation-Nigeria, want creative ideas, or want to join in some existing fundraisers, please contact our International Coordinator. email@example.com
Some ideas include but are not limited to:
- Make and sell items
- Host a garage sale
- Hold a fundraising blitz on Facebook
- Donate a portion of your professional services
- Host a 5k run
- Offer pet sitting or babysitting services
- Host a house party and recommend a specific amount per person to go toward us
- Invite someone from Faith Alive to Share a short presentation.
- Host a birthday party and ask people to make a donation to us instead of bringing you a gift.
- If you own a vacation property, rent it out a few times a year and give the proceeds to us.
- If you belong to a book club or Bible study, ask the group to "adopt" a school student or HIV/AIDS patient.
- Purchase copies of the Faith Alive book to sell to friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, or people from your church.
100% profit from book sales benefits Faith Alive Foundation-Nigeria.
Thanks to one of our U.S. partners, Hope for West Africa, some of our patients receive funding for crucial medical services through the online, crowd funding, non-profit Watsi. Click on the www.watsi.org and search for “Faith Alive Foundation-Nigeria” or “Hope for West Africa.”