WishlistWith sincere appreciation, Faith Alive Foundation-Nigeria gladly accepts support of your time, talent, and treasures. Below are specific needs at this time:
- New or used equipment for mammography, CT, MRI, and digital x-rays.
- Computer networking system. A central database accessible by all staff, regardless of location or department, will save time tracking down hard copies of data and allow more time directly with patients.
- Funds to build an awning over the ramp that takes patients up to the surgical floor. Heavy downpours during the rainy season make this ramp less than ideal, and there are not yet the funds to install an elevator.
- Unrestricted donations for what we deem most important at any given time.
- Funds for or donations of medicines and medical supplies are always needed and welcomed, as well as office supplies, non-perishable food items for our FANOL Bank (Faith Alive Necessities of Life Bank) and children's educational scholarships for our Angel Program (currently over 200 children are on the waiting list).
- Viral Load machine.
- Prayers for God’s provision and guidance as we faithfully follow God’s call to serve Nigeria.
- Healthcare specialists to provide continuing education for our staff.
- Send individuals or groups to Jos for specific projects that can include but are not limited to renovating the children’s recreational center, offering special programs for Kiddies Club &/or village school students, ministering to commercial sex workers, training staff & other professionals, renovating the village school and church, etc.
Contact our International Coordinator, Erika Nossokoff, to become involved.