WishlistWith sincere appreciation, Faith Alive Foundation-Nigeria gladly accepts the gift of your time, talent, and treasures. We always appreciate unrestricted donations for what we deem most important at any given time. Our specific wishes at this time include but are not limited to:
· Equipment (new or in great condition) for viral load, mammography, CT, MRI, and digital x-rays
· Unexpired medicines and general medical supplies
· Non-perishable food items for our FANOL Bank (Faith Alive Necessities of Life Bank)
· Children's educational scholarships for our Angel Program. There are currently more than 200 children are on the waiting list.
· Community clinics to be built at these satellite sites: Fobur,Andaha and HwolYarje
· Teaching Hospital to be built
· Support for missionaries based at FAF-N
· Healthcare specialists to provide continuing education for our staff
· Individuals or groups to travel to Jos for specific projects that can include but are not limited to training staff & other professionals, offering special programs for Kiddies Club &/or village school students, ministering to commercial sex workers, etc.
· Office supplies
· Prayers for God’s provision and guidance as we faithfully follow God’s call to serve Nigeria
Contact our International Coordinator, Erika Nossokoff (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become involved.